Travel solo and be your own tour guide.
“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
Traveling alone is the best gift you can give to yourself. All it takes is inner strength coupled with a sense of adventure and gives life’s most rewarding experience in return. It offers you the opportunity to discover more about your capabilities and gives “I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN” attitude. You can solely decide what, when, where and how things are to be scheduled.
Although it feels great to travel with your family or most loved friends but travelling alone can also be completely incredible and life-changing experience.
Here is a list of reasons why you should travel solo at least once in your life –
- It rejuvenates your spirit and changes the way you look at others. Confidence is offered in abundance as you get a chance to figure out things on your own. When you successfully learn to navigate through unfamiliar streets with not so known faces around, you feel empowered and motivated at the end of the journey.
- Not everyday looks pleasant when you travel solo. At times, you might find yourself surrounded with a group of new friends and on other days, you are all alone with no directions to follow. You will realize how strong you are by learning to embrace the unexpected punches that life blows on your face.
- Travelling alone is an addiction that one would never want to get rid of. You don’t have to wait for your friends to clear their work schedules and make reservations keeping in mind the budget of every member as you got all freedom to decide where to stay, which airline to use, what all activities to do, which directions to follow.You will learn to be decisive.
- You never actually travel alone because there are many other solo travelers just like you in every part of the world waiting to get to know you. You will surely feel nervous before shaking hands with strangers but soon will realize that how much you all have in common. Talking to strangers isn’t as bad as we always thought of.
- Spending some ‘me’ time with your inner selves can be exactly what you need for your creative imagination to soar. It actually helps you to unwind the distractions in your mind and focus solely on yourself.
- When travelling alone, you will pay more focus on everything around you instead of who is with you.
Don’t be afraid be of storms but learn to sail your own ship.
Explore. Dream. Discover.