“One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.”— Edith Wharton
Blessed withinnumerable pristine Islands, Buddhist pagodas and dazzling city views, VIETNAM is definitely a must visit place. From Kayakying in Halong bay and Sapa to abseiling down waterfalls in Dalat, this place will never fail to amaze you and offers bundle of incredible lifetime experiences.
Let’s look at some fun things to do in Vietnam –
- Pay a visit to Halong Bay’s spectacular collection of tropical islands dotted with charming grottoes, unsurprisingly northern Vietnam’s number one tourist hub. A perfect paradise for adventure lovers as it offers everything you ask for. This region is mainly famous for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking.
- Spend a night at Topas Eco Lodge as it offers you a chance to dive in their new infinity pool overlooking the terraced rice fields. Surely one of the most unique hotels to stay in Vietnam.
- Cycle through the rice paddies in Mai Chau and enjoy magnificent scenic views along your way. Far away from the bustling city, you can just relax here with no distractions around and interact with local people.
- Don’t forget to treat your taste buds with the most famous Vietnamese noodle soup named as Pho. Have it with a lot of vegetables dipped in chilly sauce and enjoy your meal.
- Spend a magical evening at the Saigon Opera House, standing magnificently at the heart of Ho chi Minh City. You will be amazed to see the flamboyant architecture of this huge building. Be sure to dress your best.
- Take a 4-hour hike through the MuongHoa Valley in the northwest Vietnam and enjoy the picturesque landscapes that come along your way.
- You must try super creamy and delicious Egg Coffee in Hanoi. It’s an absolute treat to coffee lovers.
- Walk through the colorful streets of Hoi An, which smell of a sweet fragrance throughout the day. You can also light few paper lanterns that are easily available on the main bridge and set them to sail down the river. This place is simply magical.
- Go for quad biking in the sand dunes of Mui Ne and spell some unforgettable travel memories.
- If you wish to shop some souvenirs that are traditional to the Vietnamese culture then Hoi An Night Market is the right spot for you. Shop till you drop!
- Take a tour to museum of Cham Sculpture if you want to know more about the culture, language and heritage of Vietnam. The indigenous people of Vietnam and their lifestyles are rightly displayed in this museum.
“Leave the road, take the trails” – Pythagore