Activity Type: Group
Activity Duration: Duration will be provided with booking confirmation
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the excursion due to bad weather or poor sea conditions, etc. In such cases, the passenger is given a choice to join the trip on another day or refund to be made.
*The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without prior notice.
- We will cancel any trip in adverse weather conditions. You will get a full refund if you choose not to postpone it to another day.
- Failure to check-in on time or board the boat by the time the boat departs will result in no refund for any reason whatsoever.
- The booking of the excursion is confirmed after full payment is made. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be cancelled and payments made are not refundable.
Once the excursion is booked and confirmed, any changes are subject to the following:
- Change of date / change of name for bookings less than 7 days prior to scheduled departure date are not allowed.
- For bookings more than 7 days prior to scheduled departure, you are allowed to substitute the ADULT passenger name in the booking with another adult or child passenger without any additional charge. If substitution is a child, there is no refund in the price difference between adult / child price. If the substitution is an adult for a child fare paid, the difference between the child / adult price must be paid at the East Marine Office prior to boat departure.
- You are allowed only 1 time name replacement.
- No refunds will be made for any unused portions of the excursion.
Introduction Dive (No License 1 Dive)