Your wings already exist.
All you have to do is fly and travel the world.
Blessed with thousands of exotic islands with powdery beaches, lush forests and active volcanoes, Philippines is surely a must visit place especially for adventure lovers.
Known for its rich biodiversity and cultural heritage, this place attracts tourists from all over the world. Best time to visit this place is between November and May.
Here is the list of top 8 things, which you should definitely consider for an unforgettable travel experience in Philippines –
- Spend a fun-filled day at SM Megamall where innumerable entertainment activities won’t let you get bored even for a second. This huge shopping center houses some of the popular brands and is a true heaven for shopaholics.
- Visit chocolate Hills in Bohol that surely qualifies as one of the most popular attractions in Philippines. Formation of these chocolate hills is still a mystery for the geologists. They are usually covered with grass, which at the end of dry season turns chocolate brown. If you wish to spend a night amidst these breathtaking chocolate hills, keep Sagbayan Peak as your first choice as they offer comfortable accommodation to visitors.
- Spend a couple of days at Palawan Island in Philippines that holds some of the most amazing picture-perfect seascapes.With Rocky Mountains and white sandy beaches around, it’s an absolute heaven for nature lovers and ideal destination for scuba divers. Weather here is always pleasant and offers a relaxing retreat away from the hustle-bustle of main city.
- Live your perfect dive in the crystal clear waters of Philippine seas and create some thrilling diving memories. Malapascua in Cebu, Apo Island, Manta Bowl and Palwan islands are some of the best diving spots in Philippines.
- Enjoy the traditional Filipino “Healing” massage or touch therapy called Hilot at Mandala spa in Boracay.
Relax, Enjoy and Rejuvenate.
- Marvel at the magnificent beauty of Banaue Rice Terraces. 2000 years old but are still used even today by the locals who plant their vegetables and rice there.
- Don’t forget to visit San Agustin Church in Manila that holds an incredible history and gives a peaceful time to the visitors.
- Treat your taste buds with best of Filipino cuisine at Harbor View restaurant in Manila. From fresh seafood to mouth-watering desserts, this place is simply amazing.
Be sure to stay in Philippines for a long time as this place has endless incredible experiences in store for the visitors.