Be it your honeymoon or a weekend getaway, Malaysia is certainly an ideal destination to spend time with the one you love and blossom your budding romance.From pristine exotic beaches to PETRONAS twin towers, everything here is so beautiful and seems to celebrate love with great passion.
Here is a list of most romantic things to do in Malaysia with your partner –
- Spend a lovely night at Putrajaya Lake and surprise your partner with a candlelight dinner. You can also go for a boat ride to enjoy the dazzling beauty of night sky.
- Catching incredible sunset view from the peak of Broga hills must top your wish list, as it’s the best feeling ever and sharing it with your partner surely adds the ‘extra’ charm to the whole moment.
- Catch the stunning beauty of marine and coral reefs at Spidan Island and fix your scuba diving goals together.Give your love life a boost and spice it up with such adventure goals.
- Get some beautiful couple shots at Bolivia’sSalar De Uyuni where the sky joins seamlessly with the salt surfaced ground, turning it into a giant mirror. You will be surprised with the majestic views that this place offers in bundle.
- Spend a day amidst the glorious beauty of nature at Redang Island that surpasses any description. One of the best places in Malaysia for honeymooners who just love the alluring combination of water, sun and beach.
- A Fancy retreat in the middle of forests is surely a crazy idea for a romantic getaway so don’t forget to add ‘SekepingSerendah’ in your ‘must visit places in Malaysia’ list. This place is specially designed to create a simple state of relaxation and provides a tech-free environment, where you can spend a lovely time with your love.
- Explore an old French village or indulge in the serenity of the Japanese soulful lifestyle. This activity becomes more fun when you dressed up like a Japanese couple in traditional kimonos and participate in the Tea ceremony.
- Have a drink with your partner atop the Heli lounge in Kuala Lumpur and spend an intimate evening. What could be best than having a glass of wine, incredible sunset view with shimmering city lights, and the most loved person by your side?
Drinks on a helipad is surely the best plan for a perfect date night, isn’t it?
- Take a city tour and explore the hidden gems of this beautiful land. Sight seeing becomes more fun when you do it with your partner.
The best gift you can give your love is a lifetime of adventures.