Malaysia is a culturally rich nation enveloped with breathtaking beauty that attracts number of tourists from all over globe. Malaysian culture is a blend of china and India, which can be clearly found in the architectural buildings of the country. Located in the Malay peninsula and stretches to parts of Borneo,the whole cultural landscape of Malaysia is dotted with various temples, churches, exotic beaches, elevated hill stations, secluded glorious islands, shopping centers and other renowned attractions that make one’s trip infinitely rewarding and worth remembering.
Known for it’s luscious delicacies and innumerable options in desserts, it’s a true heaven for the foodies. Hawkers move around on foot, bicycles and vans to let tourists diptheir taste buds in delightful dishes offered by Malaysia.
From water sport activities like snorkeling, diving to savoring the local food while scribbling a fulfilled shopping experience, Malaysia is an ideal destination for a 3-4 days trip with your family.
Let’s look at some of the best things one can do in MALAYSIA –
- Flaunt your adventurous side while trekking in Taman Negara National Park, nestled in the state of Pahang. Known for its tropical climate and longest rope walkway in the world, this place attracts steady stream of national and international trekkers and nature lovers. If you are in Malaysia even for a day, don’t miss the opportunity to capture the most plentiful wildlife while having a arduous walk through woods of this national park spread across the broad walk circuits of about 100kms and have a glimpse inside the lives of Orang Asli, said to be the first inhabitants of Malaysia. This rainforest is an abode to many animals like Malayan tiger, Indian elephant, red Junglefowl, to name a few.
- Enjoy a pleasant skywalk over the sky bridge that joins the most iconic twin Petronas towers in Kuala Lumpur and admire the astoundingly view of the city below from such a dizzying height. Apart from the skywalk, there are various shopping malls and food courts inside the tower for a fun filled evening.
- Spell some unforgettable beach memories at Langkawi Island with bright flip-flops and sandy toes. With a relaxed ambience and surreal beaches around, it’s an ideal place for honeymooners and beach lovers.
- Savor the delightful flavors of NasiKandar, a staple food in Malaysia wherein customers are given variety of toppings like chicken, prawns, cabbage cooked in mustard seeds etc. and scrumptious sauces to top their rice with.
JalonAlor located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is the place to provide you the most exciting eating experiences. The stalls are parked all along the street to let tourists indulge in the innumerable delectable dishes and treasure the flavors of Malaysian food in their memories.
- Shop till you drop on the Petaling street of Kuala Lumpur, flooded with hundreds of stalls selling all kinds of stuff at dirt-cheap prices that can be further whittled down through hard bargaining.
“Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.“