Essentials to pack when going for a trip.
Once above mentioned tasks are done, packing your luggage is the next task which seems like a cumbersome chore but if paid attention, could help you making your trip super fun
whether it is your first trip or hundredth trip, make sure that you always keep the must have travel items with you. Making a checklist of those items in advance could turn out a great idea as leaving even one of the item could create troubles.
– Always keep your toiletry bag light stuffed with all the essential items like tooth brush, pastes, creams, sun screen lotions etc. It’s highly recommendable to keep items like lotions and creams in small portions instead of carrying the whole packs.
– if you are on medication, don’t forget to keep your medicines in a good quantity in case you lost some. Missing out on your medicines could make you suffer serious health problems during your trip and nobody wants that.
– Collect important documents like your passport, reservations and itineraries, cash and credit cards, emergency contacts and important addresses at some safe place and always keep them handy in case of emergency. place the documents in the order you might need them and put it in a sturdy water-proof folder. It’s better to email yourself a copy of your passport, medical cards so if anything happens, you will be able to access them online with much ease
– Prepare a personal carry-bag, big enough to hold everything you will want during your travel so that you don’t have to get in your main travel bag each time you need your charger or headphones or wet wipes. Taking a small travel journal and pen with you could turn out a wonderful idea to keep a note of your memories that can be cherished later in the future.
– Pack layer of clothes if your trip will take you to multiple places. Having options in clothing doesn’t mean you will over-pack rather place them in a smart manner that they take minimum of space. Roll your t-shrts and denims while keeping them in bundles will help you save enough of space in your travel suitcase. Place disposable shower caps around your shoes to keep things clean.
– Place a name tag with all the necessary information on each of your suitcase.
– Though the p;aces you are going to visit will be filled with countless outlets to purchase snacks for your trip still it is advisable to keep some snacks like few chocolate bars or a packet of chips in case of early morning and late night journey.
Keeping a must-have travel list would be a great idea if plans are abrupt, leaving no time for packing the luggage.
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page”