“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
Malaysia is a multi-cultural place with each culture playing its significant role in shaping the architecture of the whole land. This southeastern country leave tourists awe-struck with its outstanding architecture speaking multiple tales about the history of Malaysia, lively nightlife where enjoyment know no boundaries and age, exotic beaches with n number of water sports activities to do, fun-filled amusement parks and wildlife-rich national parks. One can never stop exploring in a place like Malaysia while scribbling innumerable memories to last forever.
It is an ideal place to visit especially for adventure lovers and will surely give a kick to their enthusiasm and rocking energy.
Let’s look at some of the best adventurous activities to do in Malaysia –
- The strenuous trek to the top of Mount Kinabalu, which is the Malaysia’s highest peak and roosted at a height of 3800 meters, is surely not a painless activity to do but demand dogged persistence and must be completed under the directions of a licensed guide. Don’t miss the opportunity of watching the incredible view of sunrise from the peak and seizing this lifetime moment in your camera. Due to the advanced elevation and high risk of altitude sickness, this trek is not recommended to inexperienced hikers.
- Scuba diving is what one should always experience at least once in their life and enjoy the charming spell blown by the magic of sea. Rightly said by Jacques Cousteau that the best way to observe a fish is to become a fish. Sipadan Island, nestled at the heart of the Indo-pacific Basin is the perfect place to fulfill your scuba diving goals. Dive deep into the water and get a closer view of marine life and coral reefs that can be found in plenty. The most spine-tingling part of this place is the Drop off point, which is situated at a height of 600m, and one has to jump in the water, which is just knee-high.
- If you don’t watch to miss the exclusive chance of exploring the most exotic wildlife while catching the sight of many nocturnal animals and their natural habitat, night river safari in the Kinabatangan River is the thing to do.
- Fly through the blue pristine skies of Kuala Lumpur and drop all your fears. You can also get your video shoot while tasting the exhilarating flavors of skydiving in Malaysia. Even helicopter sightseeing can be done if skydiving scares you and enjoy the panoramic view of the place from the top.
- Get a click of the majestic and remarkable sight of sunrise as you travel through the blue skies in Hot air Balloons. This activity knows no age and experience yet offers unlimited fun in bundle.
- One must definitely pay a visit to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park to experience the exclusive fun of bungee jumping from 22m above sea level. You will also be given a certificate on completing the jump which can you proudly show to your friends back home.
Malaysia is truly an extraordinary place, giving a lifetime experience to the tourists.